On two occasions have the students of Cambridge University managed to hang a car from the Bridge of Sighs in St John’s College. The first incident, in 1963, saw a car punted downriver on four punts lashed together, and then hung from the bridge using ropes. The second incident involved a three-wheeler being dangled from the bridge.
Pictured is a 1928 Austin 7, being hung from the bridge in 1963.
Posted on Saturday, 14 July
Reblogged from: vagabond-language
Posted by: vagabond-language
- intensse likes this
- chriscastaldi likes this
- darkexceptwhereexposedtolight likes this
- escopofilica reblogged this from vagabond-language
- joshthomson reblogged this from vagabond-language
- joshthomson likes this
- espressostains likes this
- lehellequin reblogged this from vagabond-language
- lehellequin likes this
- vagabond-language posted this